sat x sep 5: cleaning begins on earnest
I feel something has clicked in my head. Though I've been tossing things around in my head, cleaning and thinning off possessions for several months, I feel renewed and more firm in my intentions.
Ive made lists to prepare to sell up and move, but more so, I have a vision of a new tiny home and lifestyle between the foothills of the Central Plateau and Bass Strait.
A second tiny home is there too, for family and paying guests alike. My days marked my early morning housework followed by cycling down to the coast for a swim, fishing or more cycling. Perhaps I'll turn inland for trout fishing or hiking, running, weights and daily meditations. Living my best life, unencumbered of the weight of too many possessions: vehicles, boats, household clutter and too big of a property. And too much mental confusion, desiring new shiny things, content just to simply be. I guess too, if I'm honest, I hope to be free of the ongoing responsibilities I feel towards my children. The sale of the property will hopefully give me an opportunity to ensure they have a chance to get ahead in the housing market, and they can move ahead in their own unique ways. Of course we will maintain open communications and regular visits, but they no longer need me to bale them out.
Beyond this too, in a way its a severence from my ex, I don't concern myself with this often, but like someone staring at your back, I can feel her ongoing judgement here, like she knows me. Perhaps it is just a hangover from 29years of narcissistic conditioning, but I feel such a massive dislocation will forcefully shed any remnant baggage.