aug 24; a sunny monday run

Hit the deck at 6 today. Being monday I was well rested after a day off. Gulped coffee and took off up the hill. Was really pleasant conditions, low light but good visibility, the valley floor had small pillows of fog laying there, but on the way back down the hill, the pillows were rising and expanding. 
As I ran basically from my door, I added 0.5k  to my usual 4k run. Cuddy dog loved it and despite there being a heap of roos he never chased any. Another bonus of the early start was that it was quieter; no residents off to work cars, and no dogs let out for their morning pee, so no barking mutts. 
 fog pillows, everyone still in bed.

Popular posts from this blog

a new boat - Norwalk Islands Sharpie 18 "Clancy"

trip west pt 2

Radio Operator's Licence