26/7 sunday

After running 5k in 38min. & coming 3rd in my division, i turned around for another 2.5k ;)

This morning I drank a,grew & jogged up my road. Its 2k one way, plus the driveway, I think 250m, so I'm calling it a 4.5k hilly jog. I'd like to do it every day now, because:-
*  makes me feel good, nay great! 
* helps mentally to keep pushing out. 
* to harden my body. 
* grand to be out in nature. 
* very few people my age are doing this. 

In the later day I did some painting & refitting deck hardware on Shanti. She is looking way too good, but I'm very proud of us both. 

I also finished reading Safe Return Unlikely  (I think thats the title.) Was ok,  but I don't get much out of reading sailing books by novice sailors eg: heading into a storm in the Furious Fifties,  the author described the skipper as tense & spending a lot of time on deck ... the the yacht capsized.  

Now I want to get reading 117 Days Adrift. I can feel nightmares coming on. 

Popular posts from this blog

a new boat - Norwalk Islands Sharpie 18 "Clancy"

trip west pt 2

Radio Operator's Licence